Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Finance Mechanisms for a Low-Carbon Development in Peru
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- Country studies on the political economy of climate-friendly, low-carbon development paths
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- World Economy Forum (2011): Scaling Up Low-Carbon Infrastructure Investments in Developing Countries
- ODI (2011): Mitigation finance
- ESMAP(2012): Marginal Abatement Cost Tool (MACTool)