Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Finance Mechanisms for a Low-Carbon Development in Peru
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Country studies on the political economy of climate-friendly, low-carbon development paths
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- Enhancing Low-Carbon Development by Greening the Economy: Policy Dialogue, Advisory Services, Benchmarking
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- U.S. Department of Energy/NREL: Low Emission Development Strategies (LEDS) Gateway
- IFMR (2012): An Evaluation of Indias Nation Plan on Climate Change
- World Bank/UNEP: Climate Finance Options "Tool Search"