Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Finance Mechanisms for a Low-Carbon Development in Peru
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Country studies on the political economy of climate-friendly, low-carbon development paths
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- ESMAP(2012): Marginal Abatement Cost Tool (MACTool)
- ODI (2011): Mitigation finance
- ODI Background Notes (2012): Designing public sector interventions to mobilise private participation in low carbon development: 20 questions toolkit