Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- NCI, GW, 2°II (2015): Developing Criteria to Align Investments With 2°C Compatible Pathways
- China Carbon Market Research Report 2014
- IFMR (2012): An Evaluation of Indias Nation Plan on Climate Change
- Finance Mechanisms for a Low-Carbon Development in Peru
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Country studies on the political economy of climate-friendly, low-carbon development paths
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey